Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Thomas G Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 01:04:13 -0700
To The Group:

I solved the cookies "problem" (I think)  by creating several files
with some alternative spellings of "cookie" and several extensions
for each, set the read-only attribute, set the hidden attribute and
I've NEVER accepted a cookie since!  I don't care if they are bad or
good, just don't want them sitting unbidden on MY disk!

If this is all Geek to you, drop me a note off list and I'll explain.

Tom Stewart in Beautiful Oregon!

 "The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads
 nothing but newspapers."                              -Thomas Jefferson

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]