Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 20:18:14 -0600
Hello,

I have had the same problem with McAfee Clinic even tho I have 256M RAM and
a 9G HD, but once I closed Eudora everything worked just fine. I tend to
run a lot of itty bitty programs all the same time, and that gives me those
out of memory errors. Try Control+Alt+Delete and close all of your
background programs; then retry your update.

JoAnn Watts

At 09:30 AM 12/18/99 , you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I have installed McAfee Virusscan 4.0 Deluxe Edition.
>But when I am trying to update the software through
>"Update", it gives me a notification of "out of
>memory" when the software is trying to connect to
>mcafee. What could be the problem?
>
>Westly.

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]