Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Le Dong Phuong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 20:10:15 +0700
> From:    Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: transferring from 5.25 discs to 2.25 discs
>
> Sorry for the delay, but this just hit my inbox last night.
>

> IF the program Herb is considering, has one of these protection schemes,
> then
> he would need a special program that can copy the disk "image" and
recreate
> it on a new different sized floppy. There was a shareware program called
> COPYQM that could migrate disks from the old 5 1/4" to a 3 1/2" disk.
> I think it is still available at some of the older shareware sites.
>
> Jim Meagher

Jim was right partly.  I did run into one of those copy-protected disk, the
key diskette for a software I bought.  Even COPYQM could not help me to make
a back up of that diskette.  It is good in making kinda "exact" copy of
diskette when transfering from one size to the other one.

My conclusion: check if the software is somehow copy-protected then just
discard it as soon as possible since it would not be help.  Look around for
some freeware or cheap shareware, which might be running in Win rather than
DOS (who knows what are the specific requirements for the DOS environment it
could pose.

Just my $.02

Le Dong Phuong

                     visit our download web page at: