Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 15:26:26 -0400

One more thing, I don't trust scandisk, but if the temp folder is unstable,
then spooler is going to have trouble with print jobs it stores there, so
you can't completely rule out the hard disk.  I would look at the driver /
settings first though.
Tom Turak

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Kaucher [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2001 12:23 PM

A friend operating on Windows 95 occaisonally gets an error message that
says:

"Spool 32 caused an invalid page fault in module spool32.exe at
0137:004021F5."

The message seems to occur arbitrarily, unrelated to any specific task.
Running SCANDISK did not seem to solve the problem, although it did
indicate that there were some bad sectors. I'm thinking that maybe the file
spool32.exe is corrupted, and that maybe replacing the file might solve the
problem.

My question is whether there would be any harm if I were to copy
spool32.exe from the c:\Windows\System directory of my Windows 98 machine
to the c:\Windows\System directory of his Windows 95 machine. I am also
wondering if this would, in addition to possibly replacing a corrupt file,
be like giving him a more updated version of spool32.exe that might be more
compatible with his Lexmark Z22 printer. Am I asking for problems?

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml