Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 2010 06:19:13 -0700
You should find this folder at C:/Found
Chkdsk can take even longer on a large disk.
There's no reason to run chkdsk that often, but you can run it without
the /r parameter (chkdsk) just to see if there are problems. This will
run much faster.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Recycle Bin keeps "Not Responding"
From: Lynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, January 17, 2010 3:01 pm
To: [log in to unmask]

Well, I did what you said and now I'm back up a running, so far, the
defrag
and malware scans came up clean but when I ran chkdsk it took 4 hours to

complete and it cleared the problems and put them in another folder
called
Found, but I can't find the folder and since it fixed the problem I'm
really
happy to leave it wherever the computer put it. I will though start
running
chkdsk atleast once a week.

Thank you very much,
Lynn Kucera