Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 18:00:29 -0500
As far as I know, spell-check is not included with any operating system.
Office suites and programs like Word and Word Perfect are the usual source,
but there are many freeware and shareware spell checkers also. A Google
search (Spell checker) will find many more like the one below.
http://www.buzzys.net/spellcheck.html
You may also be interested in a Program  called Open Office, which is Open
Source (Free) and includes dictionaries for spelling in several languages.
You can get it here: http://www.openoffice.org/
Dell makes excellent computers, by the way.
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>