Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Sep 2005 13:19:31 -0400
Actually, if you're connected to the internet, you're on a network.
That 255 number is a network mask (Which I've never really understood),
but I believe it should be 255.255.255.0
 From the run line, type cmd, click OK.

 From the command line, type ipconfig /all (This will give you your
network settings) and post the results here.

Bob Weis wrote:
> Every time I connect to the Internet, either through Internet Explorer or Outlook Express, Norton's Personal Firewall--

Part of Norton System Works says it has blocked an attempt to access the
Internet.

> It says it is 255.255.255.255 and is an Invalid Source IP Address, I couldn't find any thing on Symantec's website.

  I did a web search and it says it is a broadcast address; I took from
the info from this search it is for computers on a network,

  which mine isn't.

> I have run Norton Anti-Virus, Spybot, Lavasoft's Ad-Aware and have not found anything. I'm running Windows 2000.

  I don't see anything in Windows Task Manager. How do I get rid of this?

>              PCSOFT maintains many useful files for download

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml