Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 14:10:48 -0500
Setting Process Priority
================

I'm running SETI@home's text-only client (CLI) on a Windows 9x machine and
wish to have the client automatically start processing work units with a
process priority of 'Normal' rather than the default 'Idle' setting.

I know that I can manually change process priority under Windows 9x with a
third-party task manager such as Igor Arsenin's excellent TaskInfo2000
(http://www.iarsn.com), but this change only sticks as long as the client is
running.  If the client is stopped and restarted, it's back to square one
and 'Idle' priority, so what I'm looking for is a solution that doesn't
require repeated manual intervention.

It's been a while since I've experiented with changing a task's process
priority using parameters appended to the target executable or inside of a
batch file, so I guess that if I ever knew how to do it, I've now forgotten.

Can somebody help me out here ???  Thanks in advance.

--
Jeffrey Ottie

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html