Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Juanita Kimble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 09:49:48 -0500
http://www.pchell.com/virus/wininit.shtml

HEAR IS A WEB SITE THAT MIGHT HELP YOU. IF SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

Juanita Kimble

> On Aug 29th I read the posting about the message "wininit.exe cannot run
in windows" showing up at boot.  I have had a few people mention that at the
end of an e-mail I had sent them there seemed to be a file attached
"wininit.exe".  Does this have something to do with the same worm?  Should I
be concerned about this?  I did a find and I show this file "wininit.exe"
located in C:\Windows 41KB Application.  Is this something that should be
there or something that should be deleted.  Boy am I a novice!

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml