Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Travis W <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 21:16:46 -0700
help fellow listies,
                            i was running IE5 beta flawlessly then the
final version of ie5 came out  I uninstalled the beta and installed the
final offering that's when everything went wild when it finished  D/L
and i tried to run it all kinds of error windows came up looking for dll
to many to list here so I uninstalled it back to IE4 and that didn't
work either i I deleted that and D/l  ie4 however all my icons on the
desk top were gone just a jumble of graphics and my windows explorer
wont work  when I loaded IE4 again my desktop icons came back but IE4 is
not working properly when I try to go to a web page I get this error
80070490 and that's it although some pages will load  but I cant advance
through the page because of this error and my windows explorer still
wont come up just a window with the Ds Socket TCP/IP information  can
anybody offer any solution to this Im at my wits end I really want to
get explorer running again By the way I reinstalled win 95 to see if
that would clear up but no luck thanks in advance for any help

                                            travis West

200mmx
win95a
64 meg ram