Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Sep 2005 10:47:18 -0400
I have 3 computers running Goback 3.0 deluxe with all the updates for it. None of them have shutdown problems.  Did you have this problems before installing SP2?  If so, then you may be right about it not being compatible with an HP computer.  The other possibility is that you haven't shut off "system restore".  Goback is not compatible with "system restore".  System restore is a detuned "let's make it really cheap" MS version of Goback.  Uninstall Goback, then do a restart before you shutdown system restore.  Try reinstalling Goback now. If that isn't it then check Symantec's site to see if they list any other software that you may have on your computer that conflicts with Goback.

Diane Kroeckel <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I'm using WinXP2 on an HP computer.  I use GoBack.  I've always had
>problems with it freezing when shutting off.  When my HD crashed, I
>decided to load GoBack last.  The computer shut off like normal, until I
>loaded GoBack.
>
>So does anyone have a solution to this problem.  I believe it has to do
>with this being an HP computer.  I know people that use GoBack on other
>types of computers with no problems.
>
>Or does someone know of an equally good program like GoBack that I could
>use.  I really don't like System Restore, not enough flexibility.

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>