Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brad Boutwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 07:57:27 -0500
Does anyone have any advice on
converting PageMaker and TIFF files?

***************************

You can go about this 2 ways:

1) pick up a copy of MacDrive 98 or MacOpener.  Both of these programs
install a filesystem driver in Windows that allows you to use Mac-formatted
floppies, Zip, Jazz, CD's, and many other varieties of removables just as if
they were Dos formatted.  (As in they show up in My Computer or Explorer
with (MAC) added to the path...)

2) if this has to be done really quick, and you already are using PageMaker
6.x and PhotoShop 4.x (or higher), and system 7 or higher, you can simply
copy the files onto your Mac HD, then format the Zip disk (using
special->format)in DOS format, then copies the files back over to the Zip
disk.  You might want to add extensions to the filenames so that you get the
correct icons and associations in the Windows environment.  .tif is the
extension for TIFF files and I believe .pm6 is the extension for PageMaker
(I am a Quark man myself...). This way, you don't have to dork out $50 for
the conversion software, although I highly recommend either product...

Hope this helps,

Brad Boutwell
BDB Graphic Design
Tulsa, OK