Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Cheeta Gauba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 22:09:00 -0800
Dear Traci, your computer may have been attacked by the Blaster worm. The
worm can prevent access to the MS site where the patch to Windows which
protects against it is obtainable. Try removing the worm using Symantec
(Norton's) tool:

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.blaster.worm.removal.tool.html

The identical symptom you report was on Annoyances.org, check out the
discussion thread beginning with

http://www.annoyances.org/exec/forum/win2000/r1060837740

Good luck!    Regards,  = Cheeta Gauba