Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Venkat Viswanathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2006 12:01:19 -0400
Tracy's post of Wed, 29 Mar 2006 15:19:03 -0500 (clipped)

<<< Now when I download from this one website, it goes right to downloading and saves it somewhere that I can't find it.>>>>

Hi, till we figure out the problem i would suggest.....

since the download must have a name (either given by you or the default name in the web page from which you are downloading pl do a ""search " function with the file name and you should be able to locate it. in all possibility all downloads from the site mentioned by you should be going to the same folder via the same path.

now coming to the problem itself it will help if you can give the web browser details (though it appears to be internet explorer from your reply to Hugh Vandevoort's post)but version no/updates etc can help and also your operating system.

in IE6 with all updates the download box only says..

file download       security warning

do you want to run or save this download?

RUN     SAVE    CANCEL

Nowhere do i find any box with "always ask this question before saving" unless you have some tweaks done to the browser.

HTH  and good day----Venkat

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml