Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Maria Papove <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 22:35:52 -0700
I also have problems with microsoft office. Am able to use the programs
individually but if I try to go into Outlook it asks me for the second
disk and when I put it in it can't find what it needs. Went to Microsoft
for the solution (Using the error message in the search) and they said
that sometimes that happens if one uninstalls a Corel product. When I
first got the computer they had a trial of word perfect which I
uninstalled. And apparently the problem does not show up right away but
gradually gets worse.I downloaded and installed the 2 files they said
were missing but did not solve the problem somehow there are a lot of
DLLs that are missing forgot what I used to check to find that out with.
Not too computer knowledgeable so left it at that as I could still use
microsoft office programs just have that error message come up when
trying to use outlook. I was anxiously watching to see if you will get
an answer to your question for hopefully a solution for myself.

    Maria

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml