Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 13:56:49 -0400
I wasn't advocating a boycott or anything like that.  I was just hoping
that maybe the silent majority would rumble and grumble a little <grin>
via the MS newsgroups or direct email.

I've seen some articles that mentioned Internet connection sharing, but
they are extremely vague with no details at all.

Are there any Beta testers out there that have implemented this feature?
What other "new technology" has been incorporated (excluding driver
updates)?

From what I've read in the "press", the 98SE package is:
Win98 original (which is now being called 98 GOLD)
          <giggle><chuckle>
IE5 (a free download)
OE5(included in the IE5 free download)
FP Express 2.0 (also included in the IE5 free download)
this Internet sharing thing
and the Service Pack 1
(which originally was supposed to be available via the
winupdate website, but will not be a free download now).

If you will recall, when 98 first came out, everyone complained that many
of the 95 problems still existed and MS announced that they would release
an SP in the summer of 98, which promptly slipped to the fall of 98, which
then slipped to the end of the year, and now.......

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====