Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 14:28:34 -0600
Greetings Anne,

It seems that XP has this weird default setting of only allowing so many
folder views, then it returns to the default view every time (I wonder why
Bill did that?). A script from Kelly's Korner can increase this limit to
8,000 views, this may be what you need. It's item #2 on this page:
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm. Be sure to read the
instructions on the page and always back up the registry before making any
changes.

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Anne Meinema" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2003 9:39 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Details in Windows Explorer

Hi, Everybody...

So it's almost new year and i have a little problem.

Is there a possibility in Win XP registry to set Details as vieuwing info in
Windows Explorer Permantly. Because since a while when i set a directory to
details only, it changes after a day again to thumbs or something else.

Let me know..

Greetings, Anne

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml