Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
George&Mary Skokan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 08:16:21 -0700
I have been trying to get IE 6 to open new windows and the windows from OE6
links in the maximized state while using XP.  I use IE6 in Win2000, which
was upgraded from 5.x, and it does it automatically.  I have tried some of
the suggestions from the list, but no luck so far.  Some methods tried are
moving half size window to upper left, dragging the lower right to fill the
screen and then closing. I have tried this method with various combinations
of ctrl, alt, shift.  I have also tried different key combinations while
clicking the maximize icon.  The only mention on MS site is to open in full
screen, and I don't want to do that.  I have also tried maximizing and
closing more than 10 times.  All attempts to get this thing to open
maximized have been tried with fingers crossed and without, chanting weird
sayings, and without, but to no avail.   Anybody know a registry tweak or
method that works?
George&Mary Skokan  [log in to unmask]

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml