Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2008 01:19:49 -0400
Original Message -----
From: "Bob Lendrim" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2008 2:37 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Mosaic GIF images

I have some TIF images which are aerial photos. I would like to mosaic four of them to form one large picture. Does anyone know of inexpensive or free software that will do that? Thank you, Bob Lendrim

$$$

I believe you can use Windows Paint to manually create the one photo from four. If you need to reorient one or more photos before melding (thanks to the original 'Stra Trek' for this use of melding .. come to think of it, thanks for introducing the concept of personal 'flip-style' communicators/cell phones, too), you can use Irfanview or FastStine Image Viewer to painlessly get the job done. I'm sure there're other more sophisticated ways to do it, but simple works for me if done on an infrequent basis.

HTH.

`~ )

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml