Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 May 2004 05:24:38 -0400
I've set up a lot of new Dells, and the first thing I do is get rid of
McAfee. I don't think that's your problem, though. It soundsd as though
you've inadvertently installed some kind of spyware. I'm not sure a system
Restore would help.
I would:
Get Ad Aware: http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaware/
Get Spybot S & D: http://www.safer-networking.org/
Install and run these programs and delete the entries they suggest to
delete. I use the "Immunize" seature in Spybot, and you may wish to try it.
*****

Help!  Recently, I bought a new Dell computer.  It came with McAfee already
installed on it.  I recently downloaded two free trial programs that come
with
it...their firewall and something called Privacy.  It seems like ever since
did that, when I boot up, Internet Explorer automatically opens a screen
called PCSecurity???.com and if you click off the "X" to get rid of it, it
starts
opening like 20 IE screens one after another almost simultaneously so fast
that
it locks up my system.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml