Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Maurice J. Reid" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2007 14:22:41 -0600
I have Avast, spyware blaster, spywareguard, ad-aware, counter spy, which I run on an ongoing or scheduled basis. I us Firefox as my regular browser and I.E. on an as needed basis. Today when I opened Firefox, instead of going to my home page which appears in the address line, in brings a graphic box which reads "Welcome to CableOne.net" asking for my registration or if a new member asking me to apply for one. There is play to exit or turn this off. The address line still shows the my home address and if I hit If I hit the "Home" icon it just comes right back to the aforesaid Cable One. Does the same thing on IE even though I have a different home page on IE. The only way so far that I can get out of the CableOne  is to click on a bookmark to go to the bookmark page. Then, as long I don't hit the "Home" icon I'm alright. Hit "Home" and it's CableOne all over again. I first thought something is redirecting my home page, but on 2 different browsers with 2 different home pages, I don't think so. Can anyone help save me time to solve this? Thanks

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!