Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Benoit Ventimiglia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2012 10:43:23 -0600

There is an update that Microsoft cannot install. At the end of updating the following message is displayed: "The following updates were not installed: ".NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET framework 3.5 Family update for .NET Version 2.0 through 3.5 (KB951847) x 86" .

Can anybody tell me how to fix this problem? I have had this problem for months.

                         support at our website:
                          http://freepctech.com