Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Lendrim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 2005 23:04:29 -0400
Hi Peter,
That's interesting. I've been using Calendar Creator Plus Version 1.0 by PowerUp for many years. It's the first version made for Windows, following the DOS versions. Over the years, I acquired some later Broderbund versions of the program, but decided to stay with the older 1.0. It does everything I want and works perfectly with the latest version of XP. I wonder what PowerUp knew that Broderbund doesn't. Or is it planned obsolescence?

From: Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Jun 2, 2005 10:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] calendar creator

I recently re-installed Windows XP Pro on my system and found that suddenly
my Calendar Creator 6 program no longer works. On the old install of XP Pro,
I had problems installing it, but once installed, it ran fine. Now it
installed ok but crashes when I try to run it. Broderbund (owners of the
program) say that this version is not supported on XP.

There are two questions I have.

1. I would like to figure out why the software ran fine before but not now.
I tried copying all the program files and registry entries from the old
system to the new one but it still crashes. Has anyone else run Calendar
Creator 6 on XP? Incidentally, Calendar Creator 4 runs fine on XP!
2. To bypass the problem, I thought of buying a newer version of Calendar
Creator. On e-bay, there is version 9 for sale for only $5 including
shipping. However, it is surplus software and they don't guarantee that a CD
Key comes with their software. Does anyone know if Calendar Creator 9
requires a Key?
Thank you,
Peter

                     visit our download web page at: