Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 2010 20:24:56 -0700
This is probably the Avast "Sandbox", which has gotten mixed reviews.
"To run an application or to browse the web using the avast! Sandbox,
just browse the files on your computer to find the required application
e.g. Internet Explorer. The browser or other application will then open
in a special window with a red border, indicating that it is being run
inside the avast! Sandbox. "
See #5:
http://www.micronetbd.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=13&Itemid=13

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [PCSOFT] Red border around sites
From: Dottie <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, November 27, 2010 5:50 pm
To: [log in to unmask]

All of a sudden, when I go to certain sites, when it opens, there is a
red border around the page.

I run a scan every week and did so today which indicated there were no
infected files. I really understand very little about anti virus
programs except that you must have one. I purchased Avast and a window
popped up today telling me that someone was trying to gain access to my
computer but they stopped it. That is when the red borders started to
appear.

I have Internet Explorer 7, Outlook Express, Windows XP and my computer
is a little over two years old.

If someone could suggest what action I should take, I would be most
grateful. Also, should I be running Malware scans also? If so, is there
one particular scan of theirs I should have?

Thank you in advance. Dottie Hoch

 digest mode - visit our web site:
 http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml