Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Phillip Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2013 11:42:22 -0500
Thanks to all for the replies.

 I ended up taking the hard drive with the large files and connecting
it to my intel core 2 quad machine. Adobe Audition was then able to
open the files and from there, I was able to split the songs into
individual files.

 This other pc was used mainly for video but now, I guess it will be
my recording machine. Since it's a mid-tower size mobo, the interface
cards take up all my pc slots (2) and had to remove my audigy card. Oh
well... sacrifices must be made!

Thanks again,
Phillip

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,