Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 4 Oct 2009 22:18:32 -0700
Give us the full file name, including extension. The time this file was
created may help you locate the process. Look on your program menu for
unknown programs.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [PCSOFT] C drive overloaded with unwanted backup
From: Bruce Lund <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, October 04, 2009 1:32 am
To: [log in to unmask]

OK, I have a very bizarre situation. My C drive is overloaded so I
started taking things off it. Uninstalled some programs, but still had
issues. Then deleted/moved some files/folders, and still no good. (And
yes, I did empty the recycle bin. But then I noticed something very odd.
I deleted a bunch of files, freeing up 2 GB of space on the drive. And
then that free space shrank and shrank and shrank, and by the end of the
next day, the C drive was again totally full. And the increase was in
folder "My Backup -- YY-MM-DD 1249PM". I can't say where that date came
from but it's several years old so it would seem this has been floating
around out there for quite some time. But somehow, it would seem, there
is a program out there backing up my C drive to my C drive.

Only scheduled tasks are, AppleSoftwareUpdate, Norton Internet Security
- Owner - Full System Scan and Norton Internet Security -Run Full System
Scan - Owner, so no backup there. I may have, at some point in the life
of this computer, installed a backup program, but it's not something I
have done recently. It just seems it has caught up to me somehow in
recent weeks.

I have attached a screen shot of my open processes. Does anybody see
anything that might be doing this to me? I sure would appreciate any
feedback. The lack of space on the C drive is affecting performance.

Bruce

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml