Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2008 19:29:56 -0400
Hi Bob.

I think I'm having a case of déja vu :)
You asked the same question before
* 1.flash converter
Thu, 20 Mar 2008 23:32:46 -0400
http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?A2=ind0803&L=pcsoft&T=0&O=A&P=59609
<http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?A2=ind0803&L=pcsoft&T=0&O=A&P=59609>

I responded to that - both - directly as well as via PCSOFT
*2.Re: flash converter
Fri, 21 Mar 2008 12:57:41 -0400
http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?A2=ind0803&L=pcsoft&T=0&O=A&P=61179
<http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?A2=ind0803&L=pcsoft&T=0&O=A&P=61179>

You then posted this request:
*3.previous assistance
Sun, 23 Mar 2008 18:18:50 -0400
http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?A2=ind0803&L=pcsoft&T=0&O=A&P=70612
<http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?A2=ind0803&L=pcsoft&T=0&O=A&P=70612>

To which I replied directly to you - not only did I quote my previous
reply,but I also included the link
to the PCSOFT archives  (*2.)

However I will give you some more links:
Online FLV Converters
http://vixy.net/
http://www.convertdirect.com/

Online or on PC
http://www.mediaconverter.org/

http://www.tubetilla.com/

http://www.newrad.com/software/tubesucker/

http://www.keepv.com/

Big list
http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/downloadviewing-and-converter-tools-for-youtubegooglevideo/

At this point you have a ton of choices with my previous post as well as
this one
- convert on line, on your pc, downloaders & converters etc
In addition the Firefox browser has a plugin for this as well.
I'm not sure what the problem is,unless you're not getting the PCSOFT
emails.

Peter E.