Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
alan smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 20:42:31 -0500
I have a DELL GX200 as my tinkering computer, 1GHZ, 256mb RAM running
an AVG monitor, AAMAZING CM8428SX with a narrow picture.OS is WIN2Kpro. When I try to make changes, the horizontal goes off frequency.
As a retired TV repairman, I would find the frequency adjust inside the monitor
but I believe in computers, it's in the OS. Can anyone fill me in on how to set
it right? The horiz frequency range in specs is  50-70 kilohertz.
I'll be thankful for any help, I'm trying to install XANDROS [ linux ] to see what
that system is like. I get too many closings in Windows. AL SMITH

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml