Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Frank Sestir <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 May 2002 15:50:27 -0400
Make the WinME computer hard drive a slave drive in your other system.
Make sure the drive that is presently in the new system is set to
master.  Then just drag and drop your files.  It is the quickest way to
transfer data.  Make sure the IDE cables have the striped part of the
cable attached to pin 1 ( they should be closest to the power
connector).

Robert Elmers wrote:

> I have a computer that has quit responding. I try and
> reload WinME and each time I get the blue screen of
> death just prior to the machine rebooting.
> I can access the C:\ drive using a boot disk and would
> like to transfer some of the data to another computer
> before formatting or installing a new hard drive.
> Transferring the data, I would like to do it faster than
> using file-split and a floppy if possible.
> Is there a way to transfer using a serial/parallel cable
> or getting the CD-RW drive to operate using the WinME's
> DOS? If there is how do I go about doing it?
> The system is would be going to would be a computer with
> WinME OS.
> Thanks
> Bob
>
>                          PCSOFT's List Owner's: