Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
generalstuff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 2005 12:20:13 -0400
Trillion will access Yahoo Messenger, as well as most other messenging services.
AnnaSummers

----- Original Message -----
From: Chris Ryan
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 7:41 PM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Yahoo Messenger

-----Original Message-----

Date:    Sun, 25 Sep 2005 08:55:07 +0800
From:    Frederick Navarro <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Yahoo Messenger

I've experienced this problem although I'm not sure if my installer was
actually v 7.0, wherein it will perform an illegal operation every time i
sign in. My problem was only solved when it prompted that there are new
updates available, and i downloaded those updates. Have you tried using an
older or earlier version installer and then afterwhich just let the
application look for new updates? Hope this helps.
 Frederick Navarro

 On 9/23/05, Echo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I recently installed the new Yahoo Messenger 7.0. Ever since, I have
> been unable to use Yahoo messenger at all; it causes errors and system
> instability. Does anyone know what I can do to be able to use Yahoo
> Messenger again, or does anyone know where I can download a previous
> version?
>
> Compaq Presario
> Windows 98 SE
> 64 MB RAM
> 80 GB Hard drive
> 56 kb modem
>
> Thank you,
> Martha Conolley
>
> PCSOFT's List Owner's:
> Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
> Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>

------------------------------
One idea that comes to mind, if you don't mind a little configuring of a new
IM program is Trillian. It's is compatable with ICQ, Yahoo, AIM and MSN mail
service. It's free, adware/spyware free and fairly easy to set up.
Just a thought.

Chris Ryan
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

                     visit our download web page at: