Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dean Kiley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 19:35:43 -0600
Al,

There's a good article here with a link to a site that will take you through
a "trim down process". I myself have followed this outline and had very good
results:
http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/windowstips/story/0,24330,3363639,00.html

As far as RAM limits goes, I've pretty much just gone with anything between
256MB and what ever the motherboard limit is good, but I don't think I'd use
less than 256MB. Perhaps someone else may have a better view.

Good luck

Regards,

Dean Kiley

                     visit our download web page at: