Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Lee Kefauver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 19:45:01 -0500
I hope I am sending this query correctly this time.
I am using MS Outlook 2000 under XP Pro and have
two questions regarding Outlook.

(1) Is there any way I can use the "Help" feature to get
a index of items, which index can be searched or otherwise
processed. All I seem to be able to get when I click on Help
is that stupid office assistant which asks me to type in a
questin which it never understands.

(2) A friend forwards to me e-mail with an attachement the name
of which appears to be "message3.txt", but which, upon further
examination is actually "message3.txt(15 bytes).msg". Nothing
I have tried can make sense of it. Outlook produces a blank window,
Word will open it, but then displays garbage. Most other programs I
have tried will not even open it, producing instead an error message
saying that it's an unrecongized format. I have looked at a hex dump
using V - The File Viewer, and spotted way down in the message the
text string "Mime - version 1" (approximately). So I think this is
a MIME formatted file.
Hence the question(s):
        Can Outlook be tweaked to read this file?
        Can some other program be tweaked to read it?
        Is there some free software I can download which can read it?

I think some one else recently had an inquiry with similar symptoms,
though none of the responses helped in my case.

Thanks for your help,

Lee Kefauver

              The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donatations
              to continue providing PCSOFT and our website.
           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using Paypal