Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 13:51:00 -0700
On 24 Apr 99, at 22:56, Robert Bowen - Information Se wrote:

>   Does anyone know where I can find a listing of who owns what IP
> addresses?  I used to know where one was on the internet but the site was
> taken down a few months ago.
>
> The site used to list by net id who owns it.
>
> eg. 137.125 - SUNY Farmingdale
>     167.206 - Cablevision - Optimum Online

  You can look up ownership of many IP address blocks through the "whois"
database at www.arin.net (ARIN = American Registry of Internet Numbers).  For
ranges used in the Far East, it will point you to APNIC (Aisa-Pacific ...)
and for ranges used in Europe it will point you to RIPE; these have "whois"
servers of their own.

David G

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html