Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Blake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 08:58:46 +0200
Hello

> You are assuming that someone actually stole it over the internet.  There
> are at least 6 other avenues that I can think of for getting a hold of
> credit card information.
>
> 1. Someone at the credit card company.
> 2. Someone at any store you have shopped at.
> 3. Someone at your ISP.
> 4. Do you have a Cell-Phone? - Someone at the Cellular Phone company - or
> store where it was sold.
> 5. Do you use pay-at-the-pump at the gas station, and maybe forgot your
> receipt in the pump?
> 6. Do you ever get reimbursed for things you buy for your job?  Do they get
> the receipt with the credit card # at the bottom.

There is also the possibility that someone at your bank or credit
card company is using or selling this information. I heard of
this a few weeks ago where somebody at a large bank was using and
selling credit card information about the banks clients - the
first the clients knew about it was when they were being billed
for about $ 40 000 worth of stuff they knew nothing about.

Earl Blake

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html