Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hal Trachtenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 06:14:07 -0500
What do you think about the Norton's Utilities, scan disk, speed
> disk(defrag) and system check ? I agree with you about Crash guard, I
didn't
> even install it but have had good results with the other programs like
Anti
> Virus. Also why would you not use the e-mail protection in AV 2000 ? To me
> it seems like a good preventive program. Would like your opinions on the
> pro's & cons of Utility programs.
>
> Thanks
> Bobby

Hi Bobby

Although this question was directed specifically at Jun, as a user of Norton
products, I felt obliged to answer it. First, I must say that if it wasn't
for Norton AV 2001 Email scan, I would have been infected about 10 times
with the Hybrid.gen virus, the one that comes with the hahaha email with the
Snow white and the Seven Dwarfs in the subject line. I get this sent to me
almost every weekend, and Norton handles it everytime. As for Norton
Utilities, I only use their Scandisk (Disk Doctor) and Defrag (Speed Disk)
on my system, I don't use the maintenance programs that come with Windows.
Having Norton Systemworks 2001, which incorporates Norton Utilities has kept
my system fine tuned to the point that it just simply never crashes.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml