Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Elizabeth Boston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 23:10:23 -0400
Brad,
        There is a freeware program called Treepad at
http://freebyte.com/freeware/ While the find feature is still fairly
basic, it improves a little more with each update. I find it is an
easy way to organize information that I want to save for future
reference.

            Elizabeth Boston

HJ-TreePad is a FREE and easy-to-use Information
Manager. You can also see it as a very intuitive
database program. All e-mails, notes, texts and other
information can be stored in an "information tree".
You can define the shape of this tree yourself.  Having
information thus stored in a structured way, it is much
easier to retrieve it later on. TreePad also has
extended print, sort, search, file-import and -export
functions. Now you will never loose your notes again!
http://freebyte.com/freeware/