Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Richard Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 12:46:03 +0100
Dear List, a few days ago Peter was asking about apps that will let him automatically build a CD database, but my reply was sent back directly to my deleted folder - don't know what happened there!

Anyway, I wanted to recommend what I use myself, namely CD Trustee.  A full evaluation version can be got from www.base40.com which allows storage for about fifty CDs.  The registered version expands this to about 44000.  The ID number of each disc is read via your rom drive, then after connecting to the internet you click the button for automatic lookup in the database at Gracenote.  Many record labels are cavalier about the data they include, some even omitting the year of issue, but you do at least get a track listing automatically added to your database.  You can fill in the gaps later, adding front and back cover art, reviews in the text box, a genre label, artist biogs, etc etc.  Reports can be filtered with a whole host of criteria, printing as little or as much info as you need.  Hope this helps you, Peter, and anyone else interested.  Can't remember the price of the registered version, but it's reasonable.  RS

---

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml