Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
James Kerr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 16:43:39 -0400
I was looking into a way to back up at NT boot drive completely without
having to miss files that are being used at the time that I run the backup
to a 4MM DAT, is there a way to get NT Backup to copy these files somehow?
Or should I be looking into a different setup?I thought about just ghosting
the drive once a week but ghosting the drive requires me to shut down the
server and I dont want to have to do that, the machine is running MS Proxy
server and has no data to backup, I thought about doing the drive mirroring
but that doesn't allow me to go back to an older config, like say if I made
a change that caused the server to crash (this happened BTW :( )  I want to
be able to restore the server in a minimum of time if it for whatever reason
goes down cause there are people depending on it and taking 3hrs to set it
all backup is too long to do, besides being a PITA.

   ...James

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**