Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brenda Dencer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2007 20:25:04 -0700
Hey, guys.  I reformatted my HP laptop and made a clean install of XP Home (bought it).  I had to download and install the drivers from the HP website, including the Broadcom WLAN Network Adapters Interface software.  We won't go into how proud I am that I figured out what was wrong with my laptop after I reinstalled XP--duh no drivers for HP hardware.  Lurking on this listserv has been great, but I digress.

Now, for some reason when I open a new Firefox page, the HP website also comes up with the Broadcom page for the interface software I downloaded. It's weird.  I manually close it and if I open up something in Firefox, the HP page comes back.  It doesn't open by itself--I am opening Firefox and HP invites itself along.

If I select that HP website tab and click on 'Home,' a new HP Broadcom page opens and the page I was on when I clicked 'Home,' opens my home page in Comcast.

I have an HP Pavilion zv6000, XP Home, Comcast ISP.

Help!

Brenda Dencer, Maryland

"Fear the Turtles"
The University of Maryland