Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
A&C Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 02:17:36 -0700
From: Hank Bienert <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2000 4:23 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] FILES MISASSOCIATED

A young friend sent an e-mail with attachment which had a ".vbs" suffix which I tried to open twice
and it would not open so I deleted it.Then all ".jpg" became ".jpg.vbs" and will not open.What
should I do?

This may get complicated - you have a file type association problem, which can be remedied, but not
always easily.
The .vbs extension is a VBScript file that opens with WCScript.exe. If you have somehow associated
.jpg with this program, you'll need to edit the vbscript file type association, the jpg file type
association, or both.

It depends on what program opens .jpg files by default on your system. Do you know what used to open
them? Assuming you're running windows 9x , open windows explorer, click 'view', then 'options'.
Choose the 'File Types' tab, and click on the top file type to highlight it. Then slowly scroll down
using your keypad arrow, and watch under the heading "File type details" sub heading "Extension:"
for the "JPG" extension to appear.

You may or may not end up seeing the jpg extension, but if you do, then look below to the heading
"Opens with:" and see what opens them. When we know that, we should be able to help you further. If
you don't see the jpg extension, you may end up having to create a new file-type, using jpg as the
default extension, just to get an error (which will tell you which other program the jpg extension
is currently associated with). It would also help to have a few more details about your operating
system.

Alan Thompson

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html