Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 17:03:39 -0700
You have two choices here. Either use a third party utility like Partition
Magic, to create additional partitions, and then multi boot, in multiple
versions of the same, or new operating  systems. One for your use, and the
others that you wish to support.

A better approach would be to use VMWare http://www.vmware.com/ to run
operating systems within your existing operating system. First you will
have to be running Nt4, Windows 2000 , Windows XP or Linux. I would advise
at least a 550 processor with 250 megs of RAM. It will run with less CPU
power but it needs 250 megs of RAM.

Once installed you can create Virtual Machines that run any version of DOS,
Windows, Linux or UNIX, or even OS2. And you run them in a window just like
any other application. The Virtual Machine doesn't know it isn't running in
it's own physical computer.  I don't know how VMWare figured out how to
this but it works great. This is what I do to support a wide range of
operating systems.

This isn't for the novice, but it would solve your problem.

Rode
The NOSPIN Group
http://freepctech.com

   As for the reluctance to upgrade - it's nothing to do with not wanting
the newer
>version and everything to do with needing to also have the older versions
>for testing my web site for compatability.  I would upgrade in a minute if
>someone can tell me how to have more than one version of the same browser on
>my system at the same time.  Keep in mind that my HD's are not partioned.
>Thanks.  Dianne

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml