Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Jagpal S.Tiwana" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 06:26:01 -0400
I m not using Zone Alarm or any other security software.
my excellent anti spam utilty, MailWasher, gives me choice to delete and
blacklist any message and its author. MailWasher is free and I strongly
recommend it to others.
How Zone Alarm or Adware  can help me
I have dialup connection. I do not stay online all the time, only
about  two hours in a day and my computer  does not stay on for more than
three hours at a time. I close it when I m done.

No harm has come my way for the last ten years.  May I know if I am
vulnerable to a security risk
Thanx a lot.

Jagpal S.Tiwana

http://home.istar.ca/~cye/mss.html