Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
luc mouradoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 08:40:57 +0100
Hi everybody,

This is my first post here (Only on this list for two days...), so I first
wanted to salute all of you...

For your problem, Rob, I can't answer to everything : I don't use win98 so
I can't know what it needs exactly.
What I do know, is that if you want to copy/move/delete dll's files, you
most of the time can't do it while being in windows because these files are
used. The only thing to do is to run your computer in dos mode and to type
the good old instructions :
copy [full file name] [initial path] [target path]

I kn,ow that works with win95 and I guess it works with win98. Also, MOST
OF THE TIMES (but unfortunatly not always), the right dll files are under
the windows/system directory...

Hope this helps,
See you all,

LM

>I have somehow found myself with two versions of wsock32.dll on
>my windows98 OS, one of which is causing memory access problems
>according to the Dr. Watson utility. I believe the correct version is
>the
>40kb one in c:\windows\systems modified 5-11-98. Another wsock32.dll is
>in c:\windows and is 72kb in size, mod. on 9-18-98.
>
>   1)  Neither wsock32.dll will let me copy, move or rename it saying
>"the file is either write-protected or is currently in use by windows".
>
>   2)  Is the 40kb one in c:\windows\system the correct one as it is
>"BSD Socket for windows 4.10.1998"?
>
>If so, should I remove the one in c:\windows (72 kb) using DOS?
>I read an article that certain browser utilities do not always release
>memory access from wsock32.dll causing conflicts with other programs and
>I have several browser utilities. Any comments/ideas
>will be appreciated.
>         Rob Chew
>ps- I found my two browser folders:   d:\Program
>Files\Netscape\Communicator\program    and
>c:\program files\internet explorer also have a copy of the 72kb version
>of
>wsock32.dll if this helps. Browsers are IE5 Beta 2 & Comm. 4.5

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>