Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Marlene Coldwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 May 1998 19:27:49 -0400
Hi.
If you go to the Windows Annoyances site you  will find this page (and it is
written in English!)
http://www.annoyances.org/cgi-bin/ce-showtopic/004_051
with directions on how to make windows print a directory listing. This
particular page is for windows98, but should also work in win95 as well. If
not, they also have a site for Win95, but I do not have the url on hand.
I have used this process many times, and it works great. The only drawback
is it prints short file names.
Good Luck,
Marlene