Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Toomas Piibe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 12:31:56 +0200
From: "Raymond Arsenault, Ph.D." <[log in to unmask]>

> A friend is using Outlook Express set to send "text only". Her posts
> regularly contain gibberish that looks fine to her when she cc's herself.
> And it looks ok to some others. Many of us receive extraneous characters
as
> appear below. She is composing directly from Outlook Express, not pasting
> from another application.  Her headers read thus.

> +ACoAKgAqACo-MAJOR SPRING CE EVENTS+ACoAKgAq-
>
> 12 CE CREDITS IN TWO DAYS
> ----------------------
> Thanks,
> Ray

Ask here change encoding to something other than UTF-7.

To change charset ( in OE 6 i think tht  4.72 is similar )  select Tools ->
menu, then Send tab and click Iternational Settings button. Change encoding
Western or if she needs many non-ascii charcters UTF-8. If here mailserver
or
some of recepients not supports 8bit e-mails she must ( recommended even
when
supported INHO) change from Plain Text Settings MIME format to Quoted
Printable

Toomas

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml