Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 May 2009 11:47:07 -0700
After I installed IE8, I could not access the internet. I uninstalled
IE8 and the system automatically reverted to IE7. Then everything worked
again.

In addition, I use Firefox 99% of the time and after I installed IE8, I
could not access the internet with Firefox. After uninstalling IE8,
Firefox again works.

BTW I am one of the few that can not finish an install of XP SP3 so the
foregoing may be unique for me and could have nothing in common with
your friend's challenge.

Tom