Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 20 Sep 2003 13:16:34 +1200
Thanks to John, Betty and Blue for your comments.  Sending to a 'group' sounds like the answer for my customer.

I assume that sending to a 'group', as with 'BCC',  operates the same way, ie, it doesn't reveal to the recipients that they are one of a number receiving the same email?

Re the 'BCC' tip itself, I was a bit baffled initially as to how to obtain that option.  I've seen it from time to time on customer's computer's, but never took much notice of it.

However, the OE Help file reveals that it can be turned on via View\All Headers.

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown
New Zealand

  From: Blue
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Friday, September 19, 2003 11:14 PM
  Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Sending Outlook Express mail to a group - how?

  Hi Ian

  Your friend needs to send the mail Bcc (blind carbon copy).  Open a New
  Mail, click on "To" and when Address Book opens select the appropriate
  recipients but copy their addresses to the Bcc field (bottom right).  If
  your friend does this on a regular basis he/ she should probably create
  a Group containing all the recipients names, then copying the Group to
  the Bcc field rather than all the names individually.

  David Evans

  Someone asked me this today but having never done it, I couldn't answer
  her question.

  What she wants to do is to send, from time to time, an identical email
  to a group of contacts, but without the group members being aware that
  they are not the only recipient.

  In other words, she wants each recipient to receive a personalised
  email, with no indication that the same message has been sent to a
  number of others.

  Can someone tell me how this is done in Outlook Express?

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>