Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Anne Nolen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 07:29:25 -0500
Add the following address to your E-mail addresses:

Use it to send requests to the knowledge base for articles that will be sent to you by E-mail, to be printed out and studied at your leisure--MS has dozens of them; they're free; and since the whole deal is handled by their computers, you'll usually get a reply within a few minutes.

Here is what you do for an article on this frequent problem:

1.  Address a new message form to the above address.
2.  On the "Subject line, copy-and-paste   [or type] the following:

              Q238096

3.  Leave the message blank.

There is a free newsletter that brings lists of all the recently-added  articles
and their numbers for easy ordering.  When my next one comes, I'll try to remember to send subscription information.

One can also order a complete index listing of all ther articles to date.
Last time I ordered this item, it covered the entire spectrum of MS operating systems; so the first thing needed was to delete all the sections that did not apply to my machine.  After that, it was much easier to look over the list and send for the articles I wanted to print and file for future need.

Anne

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>