Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 15:07:07 -0800
On 6 Apr 99, at 13:49, K. Karl Kuller wrote:

> [...]

  From

http://www.sirius.com.au/spress/1998/window_s.htm

> Internet surfing speeds can be doubled through Windows 98's bonding
> capability. Support for Multi Link Point to Point Protocol (MLPPP)
> allows two modems to be "bonded" together, although this requires
> two telephone lines and must also be supported by the ISP.

  Actually, they could be ordinary serial lines or ISDN "B channels", but
the "Multi" part requires two PPP connections -- if you're using two modems,
they each will need their own phone line.  I guess some people haven't been
making this clear -- I'm forwarding this to the list in case others are also
confused....

David G

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html