Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Toomas Piibe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 May 2005 15:49:57 +0300
For works like that I use Open Office. Much easier than in MS Word.
One of reasons why start to use it and main reason why still use OO.
Earlier to was also OO - Star Office then - capability to print booklets
but now it is easier to use printer driver options. But OO page styles
give me easy and simple over page layout.

Toomas

----- Original Message -----
From: "Computer Man" <[log in to unmask]>

I  put out a newsletter and have lost the instructions on how to make a Word
template with the second page invisible until you fill out the first page. The
second page has different formatting than the first as in header, footer and
graphics for the rest of the document. I hope this is enough information for
you to get me an answer.  If I remember correctly there were several steps in
setting this up but it sure works great for my newsletter.

Thanks for any help you can render.

Sincerely,

G. Edward Tobias

                     visit our download web page at: